The myPHteam site is a social network for people living with pulmonary hypertension. It's a safe and welcoming environment where members share experience and support each other and often form bonds on the site. If you're looking for a place for advice about your PH, or a treatment you're taking, or need help with your condition in which medical advice is required, the best place to do that is your healthcare provider. While others' experience with the same or similar issue might be helpful, you are a unique individual with unique needs and circumstances, and only a professional that can interact with you on a personal level can provide the most accurate and helpful advice.
Articles in this section
- Exchanging contact information on the site
- What are 'notifications'?
- What does it mean to unfollow a post or question?
- Can I ask for medical advice on this site?
- Can I post a message to multiple people at the same time?
- What is 'favorites' and how do I use it?
- What does the 'view more comments' mean?
- How to add a photo in a comment
- How to use the Navigation / Menu Icon in the upper right corner
- How do I post an update?